Police search for man with missing fingertip after alleged pub assault and criminal damage
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to trace a man with a missing fingertip after an assault in an Essex pub, which left its victim with serious facial injuries.
Essex Police have appealed for the public’s help in finding Jason Maginn, who detectives want to speak to after a 52-year-old man was assaulted at the Kings Head pub in High Street, Southminster, on October 13 last year.
Mr Maginn who was last known to be living in Burnham on Crouch, is also being sought in connection with criminal damage, which saw the windows of a Citroen Saxo smashed in Glendal Road in the town on New Year’s Day.
He is described as white, 6ft 2ins and of medium build with hazel eyes and short dark brown greying hair.
He has a tattoo of the name “Alfie” on his neck and one of a horse on his arm. He is also missing the tip of his left forefinger.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Dc Clare Wreford at Chelmsford CID on 101.
Alternatively, people can contact the Crimestoppers charity anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 9 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 10 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill