Have you seen missing Henrietta Brill? Officers believe she may be in Clacton
- Credit: Herts Police
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing woman who has links to north Essex.
Henrietta Brill, 49, was last seen at 11am on Friday in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
She has links to Clacton and could also be Brighton.
Ms Brill is described as black, around 5ft 7in tall and of slim build with shoulder length black, curly hair,
She was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, a dark cardigan and she has a blue rucksack with her. She also has a tattoo of a triangle on her right ankle.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are growing increasingly concerned for Henrietta’s welfare,” a police spokesman said.
“If you have seen her since she went missing or have information about her whereabouts please contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101. If you believe you are with Henrietta or have seen her in the last few moments place call 999 immediately.”
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 10 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point