Essex: Serving up a slice of the past
WERE you being served at Colchester Institute?
We have rediscovered this photo dating back to March 1979 showing students who were leaving to study abroad.
If you are in the photo, drop us a line.
We also found a picture of Ipswich Town players visiting Hedingham in March 1980. Were you there?
Or did you have your shoes cleaned during the Rotoract sponsored shoe shine in Chelmsford in March 1978?
You may also want to watch:
Another Essex photo recently unearthed in our archives show a Fantic Motorcycle trials presentation in Braintree in March 1980. Were you a prize winner?
Perhaps you remember the Tollesbury Rock Show in March 1980?
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 9 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
Share your memories of these Essex photos by emailing email@example.com
To buy a copy of one of these photos, select the myphotos24 lonk top left