Essex: Teenagers taken to hospital following crash in Kirby Cross
TWO teenagers have been hospitalised following a road traffic collision in Frinton Road, Kirby Cross.
East of England ambulance crews attended the scene of the accident at 8.34am.
A 15-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl have been taken to hospital with a neck and head injury respectively.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: “There were three vehicles involved in the incident. The girl was suffering a slight bleed to her head and both patients were treated at the roadside before being transported to hospital.
“Their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
Both casualties were taken to Colchester General Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from
- 10 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project