Essex: Travel disruption continues at Colchester, Wix, Halstead, Sandon and Clacton
Disruption is continuing across Essex due to the stormy weather.
The A120 westbound in Wix is blocked at the Bradfield Road junction due to a broken down lorry.
The A131 in Halstead is partially blocked in both directions between the Russell’s Road junction and the Peterfield’s Lane junction, because of a fallen tree.
On the A1114 Great Baddow Bypass a fallen tree is blocking traffic in Sandon between Howe Green and Army And Navy.
Jaywick Lane in Bockings Elm, Clacton is partially blocked at the B1027, St John’s Road junction, because of a fallen tree.
You may also want to watch:
Rosemary Road in Clacton-On-Sea is blocked between the Colne Road junction and the Orwell Road junction, because of fallen scaffolding.
The A134 Southway / Magdalen Street in Colchester is busy but moving at the A137 St Botolph’s Circus junction.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Body found in the River Orwell
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 9 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash