Woman charged with assisting offender over fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA
A woman from Essex has been charged with assisting an offender in connection with the murder of an 18-year-old man in east London.
Robyn Willson, 26, from Clacton, will appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on November 21 in connection with the death of Santino Angelo Dymiter.
Mr Dymiter was found critically injured in Chadd Green, Plaistow, at around 3.30pm on August 26.
He died at the scene approximately an hour later and a post-mortem found he died of a stab wound.
Scotland Yard have arrested and charged three males with murder since the attack nearly two months ago.
Shaian Forde, 24, of Beech Gardens, Dagenham, was arrested on Monday and charged with murder on Wednesday.
A 14-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy were charged with murder in September.
- 1 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 5 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 6 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 7 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 8 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 9 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 10 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk
All four defendants will appear together at the Old Bailey on November 26.