East Suffolk Travellers’ Association to host AGM
- Credit: Archant
The voluntary body is inviting local train and bus users to the meeting at the Quay Church in Woodbridge.
Members will be discussing a range of local train and bus matters as well as what the association has been doing in the past year.
They will be looking forward to the new trains due to be heading for the Ipswich - Lowestoft by the end of 2019 and a consultation over the new timetable.
There will also be a guest speaker, Brendan Fox, former editor of Thomas Cook’s European Rail Timetable.
Mr Fox will be talking about the difficulties of producing the timetable and the development of international train services to and on the continent.
You may also want to watch:
Non members are welcome to attend the meeting but cannot vote in the business section of the meeting.
The AGM will be held on May 12 at 2pm.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns