Euston: Man hurt in two-vehicle crash at Rymer Point
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered a head injury in a car crash near Euston.
Emergency service crews were on the scene at Rymer Point, in Bury Road, after the two-vehicle collision - involving a Ford Ka and a Volkswagen Golf - at around 10am.
An ambulance crew was treating the victim, a man in his 40s, who had to be freed from his vehicle by a fire crew from Thetford.
An ambulance, response car and the East Anglian Air Ambulance from Norwich Airport were sent to the scene.
The man was taken to West Suffolk Hospital via land ambulance. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for a time but reopened at 12.45pm.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn