Everything you need to know about Britain’s biggest ever £168million EuroMillions draw tonight
- Credit: PA
Could you become £168million richer tonight?
Britain’s biggest ever Lottery jackpot could be won today after Tuesday’s record breaking £167million EuroMillions prize rolled over.
If a single ticket scoops the top prize, it would create the UK and Europe’s largest ever winner.
According to The Sunday Times Rich List, if one person were to win the entire jackpot they would be ranked the joint 671st richest person in the UK.
They would be richer than Jamie Oliver with his fortune of £150 million and global mega star Adele on £125 million.
You may also want to watch:
Senior winners’ adviser at the National Lottery, Andy Carter, said: “The extraordinary sum would be life-changing whether won by an individual or syndicate, and we have plenty of champagne on ice ready to celebrate.
“It would enable them to transform their life, as well as the lives of their friends and family, and we are ready to support them from the moment they claim.”
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 6 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
Last night, we looked back at some of Suffolk’s biggest lottery winners from past draws.