Exning: Thieves steal expensive saddles from stables
RAIDERS have broken into three stables, in Exning, getting away with a haul of expensive saddles and bridle goods.
Now police are appealing for information about the burlgaries which took place some time between between 5.30pm, Friday, and 7.15am yesterday (Saturday).
Offenders forced entry to three locked units on a stable yard on North End Road.
One of those taken was an Australian stock saddle and would be easily identifiable from its markings.
It is believed that the offenders left the area in the direction of New Exning Road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in relation to these incidents is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 6 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store