Extra tests into Ipswich mum's death
A POST mortem on an Ipswich mother found dead on a farm failed to establish her cause of death, Suffolk police said today.Michele Wood, 45, from Medway Road, was found dead in a ditch on a farm in Nacton on Wednesday.
A POST mortem on an Ipswich mother found dead on a farm failed to establish her cause of death, Suffolk police said today.
Michele Wood, 45, from Medway Road, was found dead in a ditch on a farm in Nacton on Wednesday.
She had been missing for two days.
A post mortem was carried out yesterday and it revealed there were no suspicious circumstances in the death.
However police said that the cause of death remained undetermined and further tests would now be carried out.
The coroner has been informed and an inquest will be carried out at a later date.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident