Eyke: Witnesses sought after biker hurt in crash
- Credit: Archant
WITNESSES are being sought to a crash involving a motorbike and a car in Eyke.
Police were called to the crash in The Street, Eyke at around 4.40pm on Wednesday, April 24.
The collision involved a black Kawasaki motorbike and a silver Ford Mondeo.
The male rider of the motorcycle sustained serious arm and leg injuries and was taken by ambulance to Ipswich Hospital where he is receiving treatment.
Police are very keen to hear from anyone who was travelling along The Street or in the area, prior to or when the collision occurred.
You may also want to watch:
Call Pc Andy Masterson at Suffolk Police Headquarters Roads Policing and Firearms Unit on 101 with information.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 'Things might have been very different'... outgoing skipper Chambers reflects on that play-off season