Fagan hit right note in bands contest
Pop-rock band Fagan were on cloud nine today after winning the first ever Battle of the Bands contest.
POP-rock band Fagan were on cloud nine today after winning the first ever Battle of the Bands contest.
Five acts battled it out for supremacy at the Circle Lounge of the Ipswich Regent on Saturday night.
The event was staged by the LoveMusic24.co.uk website.
The sold-out gig was topped by a storming headline set from hotly-tipped indie-rockers Prego.
You may also want to watch:
Fagan, a four-piece group with members from Ipswich and Clacton, were picked as winners by a panel of judges ahead of finalists Playing With Fire, This Boy Wonders, Echoes Fall and This Sudden Injury.
They will receive prizes including recording sessions at Punch Studios in Ipswich, with their CD professionally mixed and mastered.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
See tomorrow's newspaper for full story and pictures.