Delays on A134 after minibus rolls onto roof
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Recovery vehicles are en-route to the scene near Bury St Edmunds after a minibus rolled onto its roof.
The driver of the minibus, a man, is said to have walked out of the bus and told those on scene that he is not injured.
A section of the road, which connects Sudbury to the A10 near Kings Lynn, has been blocked due to the accident, which has also seen what are believed to be telephone cables fall into the road on the northbound carriageway.
Recovery vehicles are on their way to the scene to recover the vehicle and clear the cables from the road.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: “We were called to the scene on the A134 near Timworth Green, just south of Ingham to reports of a minibus on its roof.
You may also want to watch:
“There are no reported injuries and the driver is said to have walked away unhurt.
“Telephone cables have fallen onto the road.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 6 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 7 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
“The road has been closed while recovery vehicles are en-route.”