Family lose home to fire

AN Essex family have been left without a home after fire tore through their terraced house in ther early hours of the morning.

AN Essex family have been left without a home today after fire tore through their terraced house in the early hours of the morning.

A man and woman suffered burns from the blaze, which broke out in Milwards, Harlow.

Fire crews from Harlow arrived on the scene at around 1am this morning to find the first floor and roof of the property well alight.

Aided by eight sets of breathing apparatus, crews were able to extinguish the fire by 02.58am.


You may also want to watch:


The injured man and woman were left in the care of paramedics.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus