Family pay tribute to ‘much loved’ Robbie Trundley who died in A120 crash at Coggeshall
- Credit: Archant
A man who died in a three-vehicle collision on the A120 in Coggeshall last week has been named as 20-year-old Robbie Trundley from Biggleswade.
Police were called to the scene of the crash, at Salmons Corner, just after 7am on Tuesday, September 18.
A spokesman for Essex Police said it is believed a white Fiesta, being driven by Mr Trundley, which was travelling on the A120 towards Colchester was in collision with an HGV travelling in the opposite direction towards Coggeshall.
A Ford Transit flatbed van, which was behind the Fiesta, then collided with the HGV.
In a tribute, Mr Trundley’s family said: “He was much loved and is missed by everyone who knew him.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver if the Transit flatbed remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
Both the driver of the HGV and a passenger in the white Fiesta were taken to hospital with minor injuries
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit
No arrests have been made following the collision.