Family's concern for missing man
A WORRIED Ipswich woman last night spoke of her concern about the whereabouts of her 50-year-old father.Robert Harrison, of Inverness Road, Ipswich, has not been seen since 1.
A WORRIED Ipswich woman last night spoke of her concern about the whereabouts of her 50-year-old father.
Robert Harrison, of Inverness Road, Ipswich, has not been seen since 1.30pm on Wednesday.
He told his wife, Primrose, 51, that he was going to a physiotherapy appointment but did not return home.
A note left to his wife said he had to “get away for a few days” but he has not been in touch since.
You may also want to watch:
Last night, one of the couple's four children, Claire, 30, told of the family's concern at the disappearance.
Speaking from Cyprus, where she is looking for work, she said: “I'm not sleeping or eating and I just want to go home but I haven't got the money.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 4 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 9 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 10 190 homes plan in Bramford village will meet 'rising demand' for housing
“We're so worried about him. Even if he doesn't want to get in contact, he could at least let someone know he's safe.”
It is thought Mr Harrison, who has gone missing once before, may have gone to Devon.
Yesterday, Mrs Harrison urged her husband, who struggles to walk through disability and needs continuous medication, to get in touch.
She said: “It has been an absolutely dreadful week for me. Every day that goes by is another day of not knowing anything.”
The last time he went missing, in October, he returned the following day.
It is believed he took his car with him - a white Ford Escort estate registration R487 GOO.
Mr Harrison is described as white, 6ft, slim build, with collar length straight black hair, blue eyes and a Suffolk accent.
When he was last seen he was wearing a blue Puffa jacket, blue jeans and brown shoes.
He was also wearing a gold wedding band and is a smoker.
He has restricted mobility and walks with the aid of a brown folding walking stick.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact police on 01473 613500.