Family's tribute to tragic sister
By John HowardA FAMILY have paid tribute to their sister who collapsed and died after going shopping.Now the family of Angela Rose hope to raise money for the Heartbeat charity in memory of their sister, whose funeral will be held today.
By John Howard
A FAMILY have paid tribute to their sister who collapsed and died after going shopping.
Now the family of Angela Rose hope to raise money for the Heartbeat charity in memory of their sister, whose funeral will be held today.
Miss Rose, who had five sisters and a brother, had heart problems and a hole in the heart. She collapsed while shopping in the Debenham's store in Ipswich earlier this month.
You may also want to watch:
The 41-year-old lived in Haughley where she was looked after by carers. Her sister, Carol Wright, from Easton, near Woodbridge, said: “She was always happy, very happy and never once complained.
“She was loved by everybody and gave so much back. She never forgot people's birthdays and was a thoughtful, kind and a considerate person.''
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
Miss Rose was born in Bury St Edmunds and was educated at Elmswell Primary School and the Priory School in Bury St Edmunds.
She suffered a small heart attack while at school and was disabled, but loved socialising, music and seaside holidays - and had been due to go on holiday to Clacton next week.
Her family praised the staff at Debenham's and the paramedics who attended to Miss Rose after she collapsed.
They also want to raise money for the Heartbeat charity, which helps patients with heart conditions and their families, providing transport to and from hospitals.
Miss Rose's funeral will be held at Elmswell's parish church from noon today. Her family requested flowers from close relatives only, but anyone who would like to make a donation in her memory to the Heartbeat charity should send it to Heartbeat, c/o L Fulcher Funeral Service, 58 Ipswich Street, Stowmarket, IP14 1AD.