Portable sprayer stolen from west Suffolk farm
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after farm equipment was stolen from Mildenhall.
A portable sprayer was removed from a farm on Folly Road in the town sometime between Wednesday, June 27, and Thursday, June 28.
It is described as a 180-litre white bowser, in a red frame on a chassis with small wheels, powered by a Honda engine.
It has the letters ‘SCH’ in red on the side of the bowser and a Union Jack flag on one of the cradling straps.
Anybody who witnessed anything suspicious at the time, or has been offered such an item for sale are asked to call police on 101, quoting reference 36071/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 8 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 9 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'