‘Farmer Christmas’ arrives by tractor for school’s celebration
- Credit: Archant
Santa swapped his sleigh for a tractor as he arrived at a primary school - in the guise of “Farmer Christmas”.
He then handed out gifts to children at a celebration event, in a special link-up between Witnesham Primary School and the Otley campus of Easton and Otley College.
To help get the school into a festive spirit, a member of staff from Easton and Otley, John Attridge, took the role of Santa for the day.
On arrival, he waved to the crowd before heading inside the school to hand out presents to pupils in a festive grotto.
Mr Attridge, a farm lecturer at the college, said: "It was a pleasure to support the school in this way. The children were very well behaved."
You may also want to watch:
Ali Roberts, of the Witnesham School Association, said: "We are very thankful to the college. It really helps everyone get in the Christmas spirit."
Student Iona Faith-Cooper also helped hand out presents, dressed as an elf.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found