Woman dies in serious crash near Chelmsford
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman in her 40s has died and another person has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after a car collided with a lorry in Hazeleigh.
The crash happened on the B1010 (Burnham Road) in the village of Hazeleigh, near Chelmsford, at around 1.40pm today, Thursday, August 30.
The passenger in the car, aged in her 40s, was pronounced deceased at the scene while the driver has been taken to hospital with serious injuries.
The driver of the lorry was uninjured.
Police confirmed that no arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information about this incident or any dash cam footage should call PC Martyn Wells from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting incident 539 of 30/08 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses