Fears grow for missing man
POLICE are growing increasingly concerned for the safety of a 42-year-old man who has not been seen for three days.
Simon Adams was last seen at his home address in Wenhaston, near Halesworth, around 7.10am on Tuesday.
Despite extensive searches police have been unable to find him.
Enquiries are continuing today and it is thought he may be in the local area.
Efforts have been made to contact him via his mobile phone without success and there is concern for his well being as he is thought to be depressed.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Adams is described as white, around 5ft 10ins tall, of medium build, with short shaven blond hair and wearing glasses. At the time he was last seen he was wearing dark trousers and a dark casual top.
It appears he may have left on his bicycle – a gents mountain bike with a light grey frame with a red star on the front - but he did not take his wallet or any money with him.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 7 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
Police are asking Mr Adams, anyone who may have seen him, or anyone with information about where he is now to call the duty sergeant at Lowestoft Police Station on 01986 835300.