Felixstowe and a giant Chestnut bud all feature in this week’s iWitness challenge
- Credit: Ryan Newton
We asked our Suffolk iWitness members to take photos of the sense of perspective, from making a object appear bigger to holding or propping up a Suffolk landmark.
This week’s challenge was a chance for our iWitness members to show the sense of perspective in their photos by making everyday objects to appear bigger by holding or propping up a suffolk landmark.
Members sent in anything and everything that show the sense of perspective in their photos from front perspective of a hare to two old boats waiting patiently on the shingle hoping to go to sea again.
This week’s winner comes from Simon Page who submitted a photo he took across the harbour towards Felixstowe Docks and out to sea showing different vessel perspectives.
Next week’s iWitness weekly challenge is themed on Summer’s End.
We want our members to focus on the end of the summertime capturing the final week of the summer holidays before the kids go back to school and the nights becoming darker.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member – and you could see your pictures online or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking