Felixstowe: Appeal to help trace next of kin of Ivan Pearl who collapsed in Undercliff Road West, Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are today appealing for help to trace the next-of-kin of a 75-year-old man who died after collapsing in the street in Felixstowe.
Ivan Pearl fell and banged his head on a wall in Undercliff Road West about 11.30pm on Friday.
Despite desperate attempts to revive him, he later died in Ipswich Hospital.
A police spokeswoman said a post mortem had determined that Mr Pearl, who lived in Felixstowe, died from natural causes.
“However, police have been unable to locate his next of kin and are asking anyone who may have information about any relatives of Mr Pearl to get in touch with the coroner’s office at Ipswich,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
? Anyone who can help is asked to call the office by dialling 01473 613888 and asking for extension 3167.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe