Felixstowe Christmas card competition launched
- Credit: Archant
Photographers are being invited to send in their images which capture the spirit of the seaside – with the winning picture set to be featured on a mayor’s Christmas card.
Mayor of Felixstowe, Nick Barber said: “We are launching this competition in order to find a photo that will reflect our great town of Felixstowe on the theme ‘Great Days by the Sea’.
“The winning photograph will then be used as my official Mayor’s Christmas Card for 2017 and the mayoress and I will invite the winner and their guest for dinner at a local restaurant.”
People of any age are welcome to enter up to six photographs via email to email@example.com for consideration by the closing date of November 10.
Entrants must have full rights to the supplied images and give permission for Felixstowe Town Council to use them.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, terms and conditions, visit www.felixstowe.gov.uk
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 3 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door