Felixstowe: Five injured in two-car crash
EMERGENCY services were called to reports five people were injured after a two-car crash in Felixstowe today.
The shunt happened at about 12.20pm in Mill Lane, outside the British Legion branch.
Police officers and paramedics were called after two cars, a silver Suzuki Ignis and a blue Citroen Saxo, collided partially blocking the road.
One man suffered pain to his side in the accident, while a woman suffered a neck injury and two children were treated for shock.
The woman with neck pain was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A Suffolk police spokesman said her condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
The road was clear by 1pm, the spokesman said.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark