Felixstowe fashion show to raise money for EACH
- Credit: Archant
M&Co in Felixstowe will be hosting the event this week to help raise money for the charity.
The shop will be hosting the show at the Felixstowe Conservative Club on High Road in aid of the East Anglian Children’s Hospice (EACH).
A spokesperson for the shop said: “M&Co are excited to be hosting an evening of fashion and fundraising at Felixstowe Conservative Club.”
The fashion show will show off the store’s summer collection with attendees then able to browse and try on clothes after the show has ended.
The store are also offering 10% vouchers to be used on the night to those who buy tickets.
You may also want to watch:
The fashion show will take place from 7pm on May 10.
Tickets for the evening are £5 and can be purchased from the Felixstowe M&Co store.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 4 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 7 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 8 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
All proceeds from the tickets will go to EACH.
Refreshments will also be available on the night.