Felixstowe fashion show to raise money for EACH
- Credit: Archant
M&Co in Felixstowe will be hosting the event this week to help raise money for the charity.
The shop will be hosting the show at the Felixstowe Conservative Club on High Road in aid of the East Anglian Children’s Hospice (EACH).
A spokesperson for the shop said: “M&Co are excited to be hosting an evening of fashion and fundraising at Felixstowe Conservative Club.”
The fashion show will show off the store’s summer collection with attendees then able to browse and try on clothes after the show has ended.
The store are also offering 10% vouchers to be used on the night to those who buy tickets.
The fashion show will take place from 7pm on May 10.
Tickets for the evening are £5 and can be purchased from the Felixstowe M&Co store.
- 1 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 2 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 3 Fears over impact of cottage plans on landmark Suffolk windmill
- 4 'Nottingham Knockers' targeting homes in east Suffolk village
- 5 Road near Ipswich flooded as drivers forced to find alternative routes
- 6 Severe delays on A12 as carriageway floods during extreme rainfall
- 7 Live updates as Suffolk students pick up their A-Level results
- 8 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 9 Lorry carrying mobile home stopped on A14 in Suffolk for being too wide
- 10 'There are qualities we want to add' - McKenna on Town transfer targets
All proceeds from the tickets will go to EACH.
Refreshments will also be available on the night.