Felixstowe: Man pushed off bike in Mill Lane almost hit by passing car
A man narrowly avoided being hit by a car after being pushed off his bicycle.
The 61-year-old was on his bike in Mill Lane, Felixstowe at around 8.40am when a man shouted at him.
The offender then pushed the man off his bike into the road where he was almost hit by a passing car.
The driver stopped his car, thought to be a blue Vauxhall, to check on him.
The offender, described as white, around 6ft tall, in his mid 20s to 30s, with dark hair, wearing a black jacket, jeans, trainers and carrying an Adidas over the shoulder small satchel-style bag, walked away with another man towards the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
Police need to trace the car driver who when to the 61-year-old’s aid and are asking him, or anyone with information about the incident, to contact Pc Gibson at Felixstowe on 101.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview