Felixstowe: Man warned after jumping off pier “for fun”
COASTGUARDS warned a man after he reportedly jumped off Felixstowe Pier.
The incident happened shortly before noon on Monday.
The alarm was raised by a member of the public who said the man had leapt into the sea “for fun”.
He made it to the shore unaided and was spoken to by Felixstowe coastguards about the danger of his actions.
It was while they were returning from this incident that coastguards came across a 32-year-old woman on Felixstowe beach who had a suspected broken leg.
You may also want to watch:
They helped her off the beach and handed her over to paramedics.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 8 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight