Felixstowe: Meeting to discuss new store proposals has been cancelled
A MEETING which was due to be held to discuss Albourne Property plc’s plans for a new supermarket in Felixstowe has been cancelled.
The town council’s additional plans committee was due to meet at Walton Community Hall at 9.30am on Wednesday.
Scores of people were expected to attend the meeting over the proposed new superstore near the railway station.
A spokeswoman for the town council said the meeting has been cancelled due to sickness.
A new date for the meeting is not expected to be made until after the new year.
You may also want to watch:
The spokeswoman added: “Such late notice is regrettable, however this is unavoidable in the circumstances.”
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 3 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 4 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 5 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 6 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 7 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 8 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight