Felixstowe: Robbery gang car found
POLICE have today found a car stolen by a gang of three men who forced their way into a woman’s home.
Officers said the Vauxhall Vectra was recovered after it was located in Felixstowe around 12.50am today.
They are pursuing a number of lines of inquiry but also appealing for witnesses to come forward who may have seen suspicious activities around the time of the robbery or saw the car being driven away.
The robbers, described as three black men, broke into the home of a 32-year-old woman in Grange Road, Felixstowe, threatened her and then stole a number of items, including the car, about 7.45pm last night.
“The woman is uninjured but extremely shaken by her ordeal,” said a police spokeswoman.
You may also want to watch:
Scenes of crime officers have ben working at the scene.
The incident comes after two recent armed robberies at a bookmakers in the town. There was also a robbery at a newsagents in Trimley St Mary this month.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
? Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact DS Andrew Smethurst at Ipswich CID on 01473 613500.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.