Felixstowe: Three men hunted after knifepoint robbery at holiday park
THREE men robbed a teenager at knifepoint after an incident at a caravan on a holiday park at Felixstowe.
Police said the attack happened at Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park in Walton Avenue around 11.45pm last night.
A 44-year-old man was asleep in a bedroom while a 19-year-old man was awake in the lounge of the caravan when there was a knock at the door.
The teenager answered the door and was confronted by three males, one holding a knife.
He was threatened, punched and asked to hand over valuables.
The 44-year-old man then came through after hearing a disturbance. The three males then fled taking a small amount of cash, a Blackberry mobile phone, a laptop computer, a silver bracelet, two silver chains and a wallet with them.
Police and the ambulance service were called and the 19-year-old received treatment from paramedics at the scene for injuries to his face and head.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 5 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 6 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 9 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 10 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
A police spokeswoman said the three offenders are described as white and all wore dark clothing with hoods and scarves partially over their faces.
Officers are asking anyone who was in the area around the time to come forward if they saw the three men at the holiday park or in the Walton Avenue area. Anyone with information about those involved should call Suffolk Coastal CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously if required, on 0800 555 111.