Felixstowe: Top Gear star James May spotted in resort
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk has become a popular county for celebrities to visit and holiday over recent years.
And it appears Felixstowe is now getting its fair share of big names.
For just 12 months after famous scientist Stephen Hawking visited the resort and enjoyed fish and chips – TV star James May has also been seen.
The Top Gear co-presenter visited Felixstowe earlier this month with people living in the town reporting that they had seen him in a yellow Ferrari near the newly revamped Fludyer Arms Hotel.
Staff at the hotel were keeping tight lipped about their special guest. But one said they could “confirm that he stayed there”.
You may also want to watch:
Did you meet James May on his visit to the town? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house