Fen Tigers back in action
IN FORM Mildenhall Fen Tigers return to action this week with two meetings in the National League.On Thursday they visit Isle of Wight in a tough looking fixture, but before that No.
IN FORM Mildenhall Fen Tigers return to action this week with two meetings in the National League.
On Thursday they visit Isle of Wight in a tough looking fixture, but before that No.1 Barrie Evans and Luke Priest contest the National Leagues Pairs at the same venue tonight looking to bring the title to West Row.
They then travel to Plymouth, the home of the Devils, on Friday to face the team that the Suffolk side fought back to share the spoils with in their last home encounter at the beginning of the month.
Then, on Sunday, it's terrific looking fixture against the powerful Weymouth Wildcats side, led by former Fen Tigers James Cockle and Matt Wright alongside the entertaining Mark 'Buzz' Burrows, is sure to be an exciting evening for the supporters. The confident home camp are intent on pushing up the league table to finish as high as possible.
Recent signing James Birkinshaw makes his home debut, and with captain Barrie Evans taking receipt of his best engine back from the tuners all is looking bright for the Fen Tigers as they look to continue on from their excellent away win at King's Lynn two weeks ago.
Supporters are reminded of the 6pm start time for Sunday's meeting.
- 1 Travellers pitch up at popular park in east Suffolk town
- 2 'He'd be dead' - mum's terror after wave drags her and baby down beach
- 3 Police attending 'incident' near town centre
- 4 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Suffolk villagers say 70 homes development creating 'dust storm'
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their Colchester loss
- 7 'Quite different to traditional gyms' Suffolk gym with a difference opens
- 8 Keogh: Why I've joined Town and what I'm here to do
- 9 Buy the bread everyone’s raving about at new Suffolk cafe
- 10 Man bitten by dog during fight in east Suffolk street
Mildenhall: 1 Barrie Evans (cpt), 2 Ollie Rayson, 3 Luke Priest, 4 Dean Felton, 5 James Birkinshaw, 6 Nick Laurence, 7 Joe Jacobs.