Fen Tigers back in action
IN FORM Mildenhall Fen Tigers return to action this week with two meetings in the National League.On Thursday they visit Isle of Wight in a tough looking fixture, but before that No.
IN FORM Mildenhall Fen Tigers return to action this week with two meetings in the National League.
On Thursday they visit Isle of Wight in a tough looking fixture, but before that No.1 Barrie Evans and Luke Priest contest the National Leagues Pairs at the same venue tonight looking to bring the title to West Row.
They then travel to Plymouth, the home of the Devils, on Friday to face the team that the Suffolk side fought back to share the spoils with in their last home encounter at the beginning of the month.
Then, on Sunday, it's terrific looking fixture against the powerful Weymouth Wildcats side, led by former Fen Tigers James Cockle and Matt Wright alongside the entertaining Mark 'Buzz' Burrows, is sure to be an exciting evening for the supporters. The confident home camp are intent on pushing up the league table to finish as high as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Recent signing James Birkinshaw makes his home debut, and with captain Barrie Evans taking receipt of his best engine back from the tuners all is looking bright for the Fen Tigers as they look to continue on from their excellent away win at King's Lynn two weeks ago.
Supporters are reminded of the 6pm start time for Sunday's meeting.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
Mildenhall: 1 Barrie Evans (cpt), 2 Ollie Rayson, 3 Luke Priest, 4 Dean Felton, 5 James Birkinshaw, 6 Nick Laurence, 7 Joe Jacobs.