Fire service called after country road crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
The fire service has been called following a collision between two cars in a rural Suffolk road.
Police, fire and ambulance crews all attended the scene of the collision in Fenstead End, near Boxted, shortly before 1.20pm.
The crash involved a Ford Ranger pick-up and a Seat Arona saloon.
A police spokesman said those involved suffered minor injuries.
Three fire engines from Long Melford, Wickhambrook and Bury St Edmunds were called.
You may also want to watch:
It is understood the fire service attended due to fears on of the cars was emitting smoke, although the police spokesman it turned out to be steam.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service has been approached for comment.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 7 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 10 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move