Can you finish these Christmas lyrics?
- Credit: Archant
As you sit around feeling super full from all the turkey, roast potatoes and pigs in blankets you have been eating - why not test your knowledge with our Christmas song quiz?
Christmas songs are played throughout most of December but how much attention do you pay to the lyrics?
The quiz features the extremely popular ‘All I want for Christmas’ by Mariah Carey and ‘Deck the Halls’.
As you sit around with family and friends challenge them to this quiz and see who can get 5/5.
To make it more exciting you could tell the person with gets the lowest score on the quiz to either do the washing up or take part in a dare.
You may also want to watch:
If you enjoy this quiz why not check out our other festive game below.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour