Where you can see a rare Fiat 600 on show in Suffolk this month
- Credit: Classic & Sportscar Magazine
A classic car event near Bury St Edmunds is still going ahead as planned with some very special cars set to be on show.
A rare Fiat 600 Multipla will be just one of the rare vehicles on display at The Classic Car Show, run by The Rotary Club of Bury St Edmunds Abbey, at Culford School on Sunday July 18.
John Hewett, who already owns a beautiful 1972 Fiat 500, travelled across Europe pre-pandemic in search for the Fiat 500's bigger cousin.
"The car looked beautiful and had a wonderful paint job and interior," Mr Hewett said.
"The engine however was not running well at all, so we wouldn't have made it home if we'd tried to drive it."
The car was brought back to Suffolk on a trailer and has since been repaired and restored, even featuring in the Classic and Sportscar Magazine, Britain's best-selling classic car magazine.
You may also want to watch:
The Classic Car Show will be raising money for Teenage Cancer Trust and other local charities supported by Bury Abbey Rotary Club.
The event will be held in accordance with Government Covid guidelines, with tickets available to be pre-booked online at discounted prices.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk