Filming for Colchester TV ad is set to start soon
- Credit: citizenside.com
Visit Colchester is set to start filming for a Sky TV advert.
The advert is being produced in spring to encourage more tourists to come to the town.
The campaign, which will air in the summer, aims to answer visit Colchester’s current tourism question “If our walls could talk what stories would they tell?”
The advert will showcase Colchester’s heritage alongside its restaurants, shops, places to stay and other attractions.
It will particularly speak to people looking for a base for an extended stay, somewhere they can head out to explore the countryside and surrounding areas.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Tim Young, portfolio holder for business and culture, said: “Colchester has so much to offer tourists. A visitor to the town could happily spend days wandering the winding streets, exploring the Castle and Roman ruins and being entertained by all kinds of attractions around our beautiful borough. “Of course, no visit to Colchester would be complete without heading over to Mersea Island and sampling the famous and delicious Colchester Oysters! Our Summer 2018 ad will be a celebration of all the things that make Colchester a top choice for holidaymakers in the UK.”
- 1 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 2 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 3 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 4 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 5 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 9 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 10 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station