The top things to do at this year’s Suffolk Show
- Credit: Archant
With only 18 days to go until The Suffolk Show we take a look at what activities and events you can expect while you are there.
The Suffolk Show will take place on May 30 and 31 at Trinity Park in Ipswich.
The two-day visitor experience is a celebration of everything that makes the county great and showcases the best of Suffolk’s food, farming and agricultural heritage. It is packed with fun things to do, see and enjoy with the whole family.
In the Grand-Ring you can expect international show jumping, coaching, scurry driving, a Shetland Pony Grand National and lots more.
You will also be happy to hear that the Adnams Food Hall will be bigger than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
On top of this you will have the opportunity to be inspired by top local chefs who will be holding food demonstrations, giving tips and revealing recipes.
If you enjoy shopping you will love the unique not on the high-street shopping experience on Fifth Avenue.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 4 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 5 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 6 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 7 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 8 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 9 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 10 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
These are just a few examples of what you can expect at The Suffolk Show, watch our video for more details.
• Keep up-to-date with our Suffolk Show coverage by looking here.