Find out your overall Suffolk parkrun position as we combine results from all seven events
- Credit: Archant
Do you do parkrun in Suffolk? If the answer is yes, then don’t miss our new weekly feature in which we’ll combine the results from all seven events in the county so you can see where you were placed.
Parkrun has been a huge success worldwide, and that’s been reflected here in Suffolk with around 2,500 runners taking part every Saturday morning.
The event has played a huge part in getting people more active, as well as generating a fantastic community spirit – with each run staffed by volunteers.
The free events are held at 9am each Saturday in Kesgrave, Ipswich, Great Cornard, Bury St Edmunds, Brandon, Lowestoft and Clare.
The results of these individual runs are published on the parkrun websites, but we wanted to combine the details from every event to come up with a definitive Suffolk list each week.
You may also want to watch:
You’ll find the results here in these searchable tables. You can even filter it by the best age-graded performance, which will show those runners performing particularly well for their age – the higher the percentage score, the better.
- 1 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 2 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 5 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 6 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina