‘All persons accounted for’ after fire at residential property in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A fire broke out in the communal area of a residential property in Suffolk early this morning.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in Pakefield Road, Lowestoft, at 5.35am.
A fire service spokesman, said: “This was a fire in the communal area, outside the door of a residential property.
“One hose reel was used to extinguish the fire and breathing apparatus was used.”
The fire was out by 8am and all people in the building had been accounted for.
You may also want to watch:
Two crews attended from North Lowestoft and Lowestoft South.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash