Fire at takeaway

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a pizza takeaway after a freezer caught alight.

An electrical fault started the blaze at the premises in Old Road, Clacton, at 4.21am today.

Two fire engines from Clacton tackled the flames which were put out within 20 minutes.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus