Fire crews tackle blaze at derelict pub
- Credit: Archant
Four fire crews were called to Haverhill this afternoon to tackle a blaze at a derelict pub.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the former Vixen pub, in Strasbourg Square, at 3.53pm after receiving reports of a fire.
Firefighters from Clare, Haverhill and Wickhambrook attended the scene and discovered a fire had broke out on the ground floor.
The cause of the fire has not yet been established.
A fire service spokesman confirmed no one had suffered any injuries as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A stop was called at 5.26pm, but a crew remained at the pub for a short while afterwards.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 6 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?