Fire breaks out in Colchester home

A BLAZE broke out in the utility room of a Colchester home this morning.

Fire crews took around 20 minutes to put out the flames at a detached property in Shrub End Road.

Fire fighters used one hose reel and breathing apparatus in the operation, which was finished shortly before 3.15am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus