Fire breaks out in kitchen of terraced house

FELIXSTOWE: Firefighters were today called out to a kitchen fire in a terraced house.

Two crews from Felixstowe fire station attended the blaze in a two-storey end-of-terrace property in Butley Road shortly after 4pm.

They extinguished the flames, which were coming from the kitchen oven, within less than 15 minutes.

They were forced to switch off gas and electricity but power was soon restored to the property.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus