Three girls released by police in connection with fire at school in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Three girls arrested in connection with an arson investigation at County Upper School, in Bury St Edmunds, have all been released under investigation.
Emergency services attended the blaze on Sunday, October 28, in Beetons Way, where it is believed that some roofing materials situated in the grounds of the school caught fire.
The girls, all under 15, have been released under investigation, pending further enquiries.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who has any information relating to it should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference number 37/62362/18.
Meanwhile, one of the girls has been charged with two separate public order offences. She was remanded and is due to appear at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court.
You may also want to watch:
Another has been charged with a separate incident of assault and a public order offence. She was remanded and is due to appear at Ipswich Youth Court.
And one girl was charged with a separate incident of assault and a public order offence. She was remanded and is due to appear at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 6 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 7 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash