Firefighters free casualty from car after crash in country road
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have freed a person trapped inside their car following a crash in a rural Suffolk road.
All emergency services were called to the crash in Wash Lane, between Mells and Wenhaston, shortly before 1.55pm Sunday, October 4.
The crash involved a white Mercedes and a red Suzuki car.
Two fire crews were called to the scene, who helped free one person from inside their car.
A police spokeswoman said those involved have suffered injuries but was unable to confirm their extent.
You may also want to watch:
Those hurt have been left in the care of the ambulance service, a fire service spokeswoman confirmed.
The road remains blocked while work to clear the scene continues.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship