Fire crews called to blaze in Frinton school workshop
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have been called to a blaze in a workshop at a Frinton school.
Two crews from the town fire station were called to Tendring Technical College at 12.39pm today.
The fire broke out in the extractor system of a wood workshop at the secondary school.
The blaze was confined to the extractor.
Firefighters used two hose reel jets and a dry powder extinguisher to put out the blaze by 1.02pm.
You may also want to watch:
The extractor system has been removed from the building.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 10 Town confirm four more exits at end of season