Fire crews called to bungalow blaze

A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation after a small fire at a bungalow in Clacton.

Annie Davidson

A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation after a small fire at a bungalow in Clacton.

Firefighters were called to Orchard Close at 7.30am today and found the blaze was out by the time they arrived.

A female resident of the property needed oxygen therapy after breathing in smoke and was left in the care of paramedics.


You may also want to watch:


Fire crews checked the bungalow to make sure the blaze was full out before ventilating it and had left the scene by 7.50am.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus