Fire crews deal with burning grill pan

FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich were called to put out a grill pan fire this afternoon.The fire happened at a house in Norwich Road after the grill caught alight in the kitchen during cooking.

FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich were called to put out a grill pan fire this afternoon.

The fire happened at a house in Norwich Road after the grill caught alight in the kitchen during cooking.

Two crews attended to deal with the incident.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus